Accelerate your biomarker discovery from deep within the transcriptome with Clariom D Pico Assays for human samples, the next generation of transcriptome-level expression profiling tools. Human Clariom D Pico Assays provide a highly detailed view of the transcriptome and offer the fastest path to the results you need for your research. Clariom D Pico Assays allow translational research scientists to generate high-fidelity biomarker signatures quickly and easily.
Get all the data you need
- Rapidly identify complex disease signatures from >540,000 transcripts sourced from the largest number of public databases, the most comprehensive coverage of the human transcriptome available, to ensure biomarkers are not missed.
- Confidently detect genes, exons, and alternative splicing events that give rise to coding RNA and lncRNA isoforms.
- Detect rare and low-expressing transcripts otherwise not detected by common sequencing approaches.
- Go from data to insight in minutes with intuitive, highly visual, free analysis software.
When you have precious samples, get it right the first time.
- Generate robust expression profiles from as little as 100 pg of total RNA—as few as 10 cells.
- Utilize RNA from various sample types including blood, cells, and fresh/fresh-frozen or FFPE tissues.
- Preserve sample integrity and reduce data variability with an assay that does not require a globin or rRNA removal step.
The Clariom D Pico Assay, human is available in a single sample (cartridge array) format for use on the GeneChip™ 3000 instrument system and include reagents and fast, simple Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) software to analyze and visualize global expression patterns of genes, exons, pathways, and alternative splicing events.
Clariom D solutions for human,mouse, and rat
See further—achieve clarityin RNA biomarkers
Expression microarrayreagent guide