Easy, streamlined solution for microbial profiling
Axiom Microbiome Array enables the detection of all known microorganisms in a sample with species- and strain-level identification in a single, scalable assay. Utilizing the robust biochemistry of Axiom 2.0 Assay coupled with manual and automated target preparation methods, this streamlined protocol provides consistent and high-quality results. A simplified, upstream reverse transcriptase reaction enables the detection of RNA virus genomes. Hands-free array processing is performed on GeneTitan Multi-Channel Instrument. The complete solution includes arrays, reagent kits, and free, easy-to-use microbiome analysis software.
Highlights of the Axiom Microbiome Array:
- Expert design for profiling human and animal microbiomes with a single assay
- Detects greater diversity and higher resolution than 16s rRNA gene sequencing
- Allows genetic profiling of all organisms present in a sample
- Comprehensive coverage of over 11,000 organisms and five microbial domains: archaea, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses
- Allows identification to the species, strain and sequence level.
- Flexible 24- and 96-array plate formats
- Sample type agnostic: applications in nutrigenomics, agrigenomics, and animal research
- Simplified microbial detection analysis using the Axiom Microbial Detection Analysis Software (MiDAS)
Axiom Microbiome Array
Microbial identification using Axiom® Microbiome Array versus 16S rRNA gene sequencing technology