Transform your lab with a GeneTitan™ instrument and experience the superior power of streamlining array processing for discovery, exploration, and screening. Both the GeneTitan Instrument for expression applications and the GeneTitan™ Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument for expression and genotyping seamlessly integrate hybridization, washing, and imaging in a single instrument to provide automated array processing—whether you are performing basic or applied research.
GeneTitan Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument automates array processing from target hybridization to data generation by combining a hybridization oven, fluidics processing, and state-of-the art imaging device into a single bench-top instrument. The imaging device in GeneTitan MC Instrument uses an external, high-intensity xenon lamp and dual excitation and emission filters to capture images from array plates for use in expression, genotyping, and microbiome studies.
- Scalable—meets both medium- and high-throughput needs, enables fast time to data with fewer resources.
- Efficient—condenses hands-on processing time to as little as 30 minutes, images an array in less than five minutes, and operates unattended overnight.
- Flexible—Supports gene expression on 16-, 24-, 96-array layouts and genotyping studies on 24-, 96- and 384- array layouts.
- Accurate—designed to deliver high-quality, consistent data by processing multiple samples under identical conditions.
- Adaptable—creates flexible workflows and sample registration via the GeneChip™ Command Console™ Software (AGCC).
The flexibility you want—multiple formats and customized solutions for gene expression and genotyping studies
GeneTitan™ instruments together with Affymetrix™ High-Throughput (HT) Array Plates provide the first automated solution for microarray processing. With a broad selection of array plate formats, you can easily transition from discoveries through genome-wide SNP genotyping, to comprehensive explorations of gene expression profiles relating to important biological phenotypes, such as disease or drug response.