Obtain a gene-level view of the human transcriptome with Clariom S Assays HT for human samples. Clariom S Assays serve as a next generation transcriptome-wide gene-level expression profiling tool, which allows for the fastest, simplest, and most scalable path to generating the results you need for your research.
Simple, swift biomarker discovery
- Accurately measure gene-level expression from >20,000 well-annotated genes to get to answers quickly.
- Choose a format that suits your throughput needs, processing from 1 to 192 samples a day.
- Go from data to insight in minutes with intuitive, highly visual, free analysis software designed for the biologist.
When you have precious samples, get it right the first time
- Generate robust expression profiles from as little as 100 pg of total RNA–as few as 10 cells.
- Utilize RNA from various sample types including blood, cells, and fresh/fresh-frozen or FFPE tissues.
- Preserve sample integrity and reduce data variability with an assay that does not require a globin or rRNA removal step.
- Save time and money with fully automated sample preparation options.
Clariom S Assay HT, human is available for high-throughput automated processing (plate array) on the GeneTitan™ HT Microarray System. The complete solution comes with reagents and fast, simple Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) software to analyze and visualize global expression patterns of genes, pathways, and network interactions in minutes.
The Clariom S Assay HT, human is also available in Pico format. You may contact us for more information.
Clariom D solutions for human,mouse, and rat
See further—achieve clarityin RNA biomarkers
Expression microarray reagent guide