With the Axiom myDesign Genome-Wide (GW) Array Plates, you can create fully customizable genotyping array panels containing 200,000 to 2.6 million SNPS in either 96 or 24 arrays per plate configuration for genome-wide association, replication, fine mapping, and candidate gene studies.
Based on the universal workflow of the Axiom Genotyping Solution, Axiom myDesign GW Array Plates offer unprecedented scale and flexibility to design the most optimal array for your population.
The Expert Design Program enables a consortium of researchers to design genotyping arrays for their species of interest with de novo SNPs or SNPs from the Axiom™ Genomic Database. Consortia members interested in developing a new array can contact us for design consultation.
Axiom myDesign GW Array Plates provide:
- Unmatched scalability – Create fully or semi-customized panels containing 200,000 to 2.6 million markers using validated content from Applied Biosystems
- Flexible content – Fully customizable panels focused on your SNPs of interest using the Axiom Genomic Database, the world’s largest database of validated genomic content with more than 11 million rare and common variants
- Consistent supply – Get 100% identical SNP content at any time and for as long as your research necessitates
- High precision – Every SNP is manufactured with a high degree of precision using photolithographic templates
- More marker selection freedom – Interfering SNPs can be as close as 10 bases from candidate SNPs
- Cost effective – High return on investment; attractive pricing without requiring large consortium volumes
myDesign Genotyping Arrays include:
- Axiom 2.0 Reagent Kit for automated or manual processing of up to 96 samples or Axiom 2.0 384HT Reagent Kit for processing 384 samples
- A fully automated workflow with validated robotics methods for target preparation and array processing based on the Beckman Biomek™ FXP Target Prep Express System and a GeneTitan MC Instrument
Axiom™ myDesign™ Genome-Wide (GW) Arrays