The SKYSCAN 1273 is Bruker’s latest benchtop 3D X-ray microscope based on micro computed tomography (Micro-CT) technology. Samples with up to 500 mm length, 300 mm diameter, and a maximum weight of 20 kg can be accommodated, a new standard for non-destructive testing (NDT) with benchtop instruments. Best-in-class components turn the SKYSCAN 1273 into a real power pack. The combination of a high-energy X-ray source running at high power and a large format flat-panel detector with ultimate sensitivity and speed provides excellent image quality in just a few seconds.
- 40-130kV maintenance-free X-ray source for low cost of ownership
- 8-position automatic filter changer for automatic energy selection
- GPU-acceleration for fast 3D reconstructions
- Offset scanning with automatic stitching of oversized images
- Best image quality of planar structures thanks to helical scanning and exact reconstruction
- Up to 4x faster scanning of objects with high aspect ratio thanks to HART Plus
For more information about this product, click here!
SKYSCAN 1273 micro-CT