The PTF 20E instrument is a basic single drum tablet friability testing instrument. The drum rotation speed is fixed at 25 rpm with an accuracy of +/- 1 rpm (PTF 20E) or variable within 20 – 70 rpm (PTF 20ER). The total testing time can be set from 1 to 9999 seconds, or alternatively, set the total number of drum revolutions over the range of 1 to 9999.
- Fully USP <1216> and EP <2.9.7> compliant
- Double drum instrument
- Either fixed speed setting of 25 rpm (PTF 20E) or variable from 20-70rpm (PTF 20ER)
- Friability („Roche“) and abrasion drums available
- Anti-static coating of drums available
- Operation at 10° angle to test larger tablets is supported