The automated tablet testing instrument PTB 420 is a dual test mode instrument to determine the diameter, thickness and hardness of tablets. The instrument is made in strict compliance with the EP <2.9.8> and USP <1217>Pharmacopoeia.
- Fully USP <1217> and EP <2.9.8> compliant
- 4 results of the same sample: thickness, diameter, hardness and weight (via connected external balance)
- Dual force mode instrument with linear speed increase and linear force increase modes
- Document all results on external USB printer (PCL5 capable)
- Multiple point validation procedure for all measurement stations built-in
- Programmable print-out of force increase curve