The Oncomine Comprehensive Assay v3 is a targeted, next-generation sequencing (NGS) assay that enables the detection of relevant SNVs, CNVs, gene fusions, and indels from 161 unique genes to help inform drug discovery research and clinical trial research programs. It provides the reagents for library construction and four pools—two DNA and two RNA—of multiplex PCR primers for preparation of amplicon libraries from formalin-fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) tumor samples. Designed to help you go from hundreds down to a few relevant cancer drivers, this assay is part of a comprehensive workflow that enables NGS data analysis from as little as 10 ng of nucleic acid per pool. The assay is optimized for sequencing on the Ion S5 System with the Ion 540 Chip to enable up to 8 samples (7 samples and one no-template control) per run.
When combined with Oncomine Knowledge Reporter Software, you can create reports that align labels, guidelines, and clinical trials to your results so you can focus on key drivers of cancer in your research.
Key features of the assay:
- Enables analysis of variants across 161 genes
- Detection of SNVs, CNVs, gene fusions, and indels
- Robust performance from as little as 10 ng per pool (40 ng total) isolated from FFPE samples including fine needle biopsies
- Characterized with molecular standards and controls
- Content driven by the Oncomine Knowledgebase and experienced scientists helps assure coverage of key targets aligned to published evidence