Save valuable lab space with Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ 6000 Incubated/Refrigerated Stackable Shakers by stacking units two-high on the floor.
- Stackable units accept flasks up to 6L
- Two adjustable-height shelves provide added storage
- Choose from two temperature ranges to fulfill a variety of molecular biology, protein expression or plasmid purification studies
- Available in incubated or refrigerated models
- Precisely monitor and control chamber temperature over complete range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37°C with PID temperature controller
- Overtemperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails
- Solid-state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes
- View speed, operating time and temperature simultaneously on three individual LED displays, which help minimize errors in establishing running conditions
- Platform dimensions: 18 × 18″ (45.7 × 45.7cm)
- Overal dimensions L × W × H: 33 × 27 × 40.5″ (83.9 × 69.6 × 102.9cm)
For a complete system, order platforms and clamps (sold separately)
- Two adjustable-height perforated stainless-steel shelves.
- Universal Platform (without clamps), or
- Dedicated Platform (with pre-installed clamps)