Increase valuable laboratory storage space with Thermo Scientific™ CryoPlus™ Storage Systems, which store up to 38,500 vials (2.0mL).
- 16 preset audible and visual alarm combinations provide maximum product protection
- Automatic defogger incorporated into the manual fill index to improve visibility during retrieval
- Liquid level sensor and fill port within vacuum space, for maximum storage and sensor protection
- Front-mounted key lock and rear-mounted recessed power switch; control panel can also be locked
- Temperature sleeve (included) provides colder temperatures and efficient vapor phase operation
- Precise liquid level control with over 16 parameters; with autofill system
- Control panel mounted on top for convenient access and easy touchpad programming
- Digital temperature display sensor located under the lid; this indicates the highest temperature reading inside the tank
- 24 tricolor LEDs continuously display actual liquid nitrogen level and high-level/low-level setpoints
- Alarm contacts for remote monitoring of storage tank conditions
- Low-profile tank with vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel chamber
- Counterbalanced lid with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane insulation; dedicated vent; 100% clearance
- Two independent, flexible lid gaskets reduce moisture migration into the chamber
- Heavy-duty casters
- 2mL vials based on rack configuration
Optional racks, canisters, frames and risers allow you to create an organized inventory system that provides optimum storage in liquid or vapor phase. Contact your Customer Service Representative for details.
CryoPlus 1 has 0.5in. 45° flare, 4ft. (1.2m) flexible hose. CryoPlus 2, 3, and 4 come with 0.5in. 45° flare, 6ft. (1.8m) flexible hose.