RELIABLE. VALIDATED. COMPACT.
The Infinite F50 and Infinite F50 Robotic are Tecan’s family of reliable, validated and compact absorbance microplate readers for ELISA. They provide accurate, fast photometric measurements using innovative eight-channel optics and LED technology. Together with Magellan™ reader control and data analysis software, these readers are ideal for a variety of ELISA applications.
The Infinite F50 and Infinite F50 Robotic absorbance plate readers, together with Magellan data analysis software, are ideal solutions for photometric measurements of ELISAs and kinetic assays in the 400 to 750 nm wavelength range. The systems’ innovative design combines eight measurement channels with long-life LED lamps for fast parallel reading and minimal maintenance costs.
- Ideal for absorbance-based ELISAs, kinetic and multi-label reading
- Ready for qualitative and quantitative data analysis using Magellan data analysis software
- All major curve fittings supported
- Data can be exported to the LIS (Laboratory Information System)
- Magellan’s example files and tutorials enable you to get started easily
- 405, 450, 492 and 620 nm filters included
- Eight-channel optics for fast reading
- Reference channel for optimized light intensity
- Long-life LED lamps offer 10 times longer maintenance-free operation than conventional halogen lamps
- Lamp changes are a thing of the past, helping to save money
- Two year warranty and tested reliability of >100,000 plates
- Linear plate shaking
- Designed to meet IVDD 98/79/EC and RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
- Provides FDA 21 CFR Part 11 functionality for regulated environments via Magellan Tracker software
- MultiCheck™ QC plate for IQOQ
Infinite® F50 and Infinite F50 Robotic Microplate Reader