Six configurations. Infinite possibilities.
The Infinite 200 PRO is an easy-to-use multimode plate reader family that offers affordable, high performance detection solutions, referenced in more than 1800 peer reviewed publications. Based on this customer experience and feedback, the Infinite 200 PRO microplate plate reader has been continuously engineered for excellence. This proven platform has now evolved into a budget-friendly reader family consisting of six application-focused configurations, delivering performance and value to every lab, every day, for every assay.
Six application-focused configurations
There are now six application-tailored configurations for the acclaimed and proven Infinite 200 PRO plate reader, including new options such as automated pathlength correction. This allows you to choose the perfect reader for your specific needs and budget with a fast delivery time.
As instrument requirements regularly change according to ongoing research needs, each of the six configurations can be upgraded to a full multimode monochromator- and filter-based reader. This ensures your Infinite reader will deliver high quality results for every assay, every day.
Infinite 200 PRO capabilities
- Absorbance spectra
- Fluorescence (top and bottom)
- Fluorescence spectra (top and bottom)
- Time-resolved fluorescence (TRF)
- Fluorescence polarization (FP)
- Luminescence (glow, flash, multicolor)
- Automated pathlength correction
- Absorbance cuvette port
- NanoQuant Plate™
- Temperature control (RT +5°C to 42°C)
- Plate shaking (linear and orbital)
- Te-Inject™ reagent injectors
- QC tools for IQOQ services
- Connect™ microplate stacker
- DNA/RNA quantification
- Nucleic acid labeling efficiency
- Protein quantification
- ATP quantification
- Ca2+ detection
- HTRF®, DELFIA®, LanthaScreen®
- BRET (including NanoBRET™)
Infinite® 200 PRO Microplate Reader