Achieve untapped potential in incubation with the temperature precision you need for applications that demand it.
- Temperature range +5 to +70°C
- Available in 2 sizes: benchtop model 178L / 6.3 cu.ft. and a floor model with casters 381L / 13.5 cu. ft.
- Great temperature uniformity and stability to keep the samples in a safe environment – uniformity as low as +/-0.3°C (20°C), stability as low as +/-0.1°C
- Energy consumption as low as 80Wh/h (benchtop) / 150Wh/h (floor) at 20°C – Note that comparable compressor cooled units consume up to 6 times this amount*
- CFC free / HFC free polyurethane insulation foam for outstanding temperature performance and condensation prevention
- Heated door with intelligent energy control to ensure no condensation – even at low temperatures
- Sophisticated timer function with weekly, daily or real time mode
- Intuitive programmability function for defined temperature ramping, soak/cool and dwell: store up to 10 programs with 10 easy steps
- Adjustable over temperature shut-off for protocols that require setting of over temperature for protection – (class 2 according to norm DIN12880)
- Safe viewing of samples through internal glass door with limited impact on temperature
- Safe containment with automatic over and under temperature alarm
- Standard access port for data monitoring (large diameter of 42mm / 1.65 in.)
- Flexible shelf system for optimal loading, easy to remove for cleaning, with non-tip protection
- Stainless steel interior (1.4301 / ASTM 304) and rounded corners for easy cleaning