Stock high purity water safely and conveniently with the integrated 100L reservoir of the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ EDI Water Purification System.
Two systems in one:
- Unique systems with pretreatment plus polisher to produce both Type 1 and Type 2 water.
- Type 2 water is stored in the integrated 100L high purity water reservoir.
- Water system sits on top of the reservoir, saving critical bench space.
Ready to use:
- Feed water pressure switch, all filters and cartridges, sterile filter, all come in one package.
Two ways to draw water:
- Water quality is measured immediately prior to the dispensing point and ultrapure water dispenses directly from the system via the dispenser with sterile filter.
- Type 2 water is accessible from the reservoir, which is an ideal supply for lab equipment such as autoclaves.
Performance for your application feeds:
- High performance reverse osmosis module is paired with an EDI module and polisher cartridge.
- System offers two systems to choose from with capacities of 15 and 30L per hour.
Compact, stylish, mobile:
- Free-standing unit takes up no bench space.
- System is easily relocated using bottom-mounted rollers.
- Microprocessor control allows automatic operation.
- System offers continuous monitoring of all critical parameters.
- Recirculation pump protects purified water from bacterial growth during standstill.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval allows safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-complying conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
- 100L Integrated polyethylene reservoir safely stores Type 2 water.
- Automatic water recirculation in the reservoir moves water across a special polisher module ensuring fresh.
Type 2 water on demand:
- High purity water reservoir outlet allows convenient drainage.
- Efficient cleaning and disinfection are enhanced by conical bottom design for completely emptying reservoir.
- Integrated reservoir provides 100L of purified water storage.
- Sterile vent filter and reservoir overflow prevent internal contamination by microorganisms from the surrounding air.
- Optional CO2 absorber prevents CO2 adsorption into the water, which would increase the TOC.
- System includes highly visible reservoir volume display on LabTower controller.
- User can customize volume stored in the reservoir via the controller.
Optional Hand Dispenser
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3m cord (Part #50138221)