Many diseases, including cancer, are frequently described as diseases of disordered gene expression. It is estimated that more than 30% of protein translation of coding genes is regulated by miRNA. Measuring the changes in these critical nodes of regulation is extremely important for deciphering the biological context of differentially expressed genes.
To keep pace with the discovery of new and novel miRNA, we are pleased to offer the miRNA 4.1 96-Array Plates and Trays in our catalog of miRNA arrays. This product offers updated content with the same high performance as the previous generation array.
miRNA 4.1 Array Plates and Trays help bring you closer to biology with:
- Comprehensive coverage – Designed to interrogate all mature miRNA sequences in miRBase Release 20
- Easily correlate miRNA results – Analysis files contain host gene ID, predicted and validated miRNA target genes, and clustered miRNA information
- Easy analysis – Analyze human, mouse, rat, or every miRNA for all species using the same array
- Low sample input – Requires as little as 130 ng total RNA
- Simple, fast, and free analysis solution – Coupled with Expression Console™ Software and Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) Software, researchers have a complete solution from data to decision-making in minutes
GeneChip®miRNA 4.0 Array
Expression microarrayreagent guide