The PTB 311E is the only tablet testing instrument worldwide, which is capable of measuring thickness (height), diameter (length) and hardness of a sample without the need of any additional tools are change-over parts. To assist the user during the thickness testing stage, different jaws to help keep the sample in a vertical position are available. For the hardness and diameter tests the standard jaw size 2, which is supplied in the standard delivery scope is sufficient for all tablets with a thickness from 8 to 12mm.
- Fully USP <1217> and EP <2.9.8> compliant
- 300, 500 and 800N max. hardness range models available
- Test thickness, diameter and hardness of a tablet
- Dual force mode instrument with linear speed increase and linear force increase modes
- Multiple point validation procedure for all three stations built-in
- Programmable print-out of force increase curve
- Set to test tension strength of oblongs and caplets available