The PTF 30ERA has three (PTF 60ERA = 6 drums) separate drums mounted on a single axis. The instrument is supplied with three („Roche“) friability test drums as standard although it may also be used with the abrasion drums as an optional extra. Operation is virtually silent and the instrument may be set to rotate at speeds over the range of 20 to 60 rpm. The drums are made from Plexiglas (Perspex) and are in two pieces which aids cleaning. Anti static coated Plexiglas drums are available as an option.
- Fully USP <1216> and EP <2.9.7> compliant
- Tripple drum instrument
- Variable rotation speed setting from 20-60 RpM
- Friability („Roche“) and abrasion drums available
- Anti-static coating of drums available
- Operation at 10° angle to test larger tablets is supported