ADVANCED. RELIABLE. VALIDATED.
Tecan’s Sunrise absorbance microplate reader offers all the functionality needed for numerous photometric applications, including advanced 12-channel optics for fast, multichannel absorbance reading of ELISAs, a temperature control function for enzyme kinetic assays, and a tunable wavelength function for wavelength scanning.
Versatile and fast
The Sunrise absorbance reader, complemented by Tecan’s Magellan™ universal reader control and data analysis software add-on, is an ideal solution for a range of applications, such as ELISAs, enzyme kinetics, cell viability studies, veterinary assays and many more. It supports a broad wavelength range – from 340 to 750 nm – and can measure an entire 96-well plate in less than six seconds, ensuring it is ready to meet the needs of routine diagnostic and research labs.
- Ideal for colorimetric ELISAs, kinetic assays and agglutination readings
- Temperature control option for enzyme kinetics
- Tunable wavelength option for greater flexibility and wavelength scanning
- Powered by Magellan data analysis software
- Advanced curve fitting and QC functions, plus data export to your LIS
- Advanced 12-channel optics for fast results
- Additional reference channel for optimizing light intensity
- Prolonged lamp lifetime via auto switch-off function when not in use
- Microplate shaking capability
- Ready for robotic integration
- Self-check of major components at instrument start-up
- Three-year warranty, demonstrating Tecan’s commitment to quality
- IQOQ tools and procedures available
- Designed to meet the IVD directive 98/79/EC and 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations
- Provides FDA 21 CFR Part 11 functionality via Magellan Tracker software
Sunrise™ Absorbance Microplate Reader