The Ion Chef System provides automated library preparation, template preparation, and chip loading for users at any experience level.
The Ion Chef System is the next generation of workflow simplification products for the Ion GeneStudio S5 Systems. The Ion Chef System provides automated library preparation, template preparation, and chip loading for users at any experience level. In less than 15 minutes of up-front hands-on time and with the use of pre-packaged library preparation reagent kits, the Ion Chef System provides a convenient walk-away workflow resulting in equalized, pooled libraries ready for templating. The automated workflow supports Ion AmpliSeq one- and two-pool designs.
After library preparation, less than 15 minutes of hands-on time is required to set up the Ion Chef System to perform fully automated template preparation, producing one or two chips ready for sequencing. Automating your sample preparation workflows on the Ion Chef System results in significantly higher productivity.
The Ion Chef System:
- Simplifies the workflow
- Minimizes sources of user-introduced variability
- Helps save time and labor
- Supports sequencing preparation for the Ion GeneStudio S5 Systems
The Ion Chef System features:
- Automated Ion Ampliseq library preparation, template preparation, and chip loading
- Cartridge-based reagent system
- Sample and reagent-tracking capability
- Intuitive user interface
- On-board diagnostics