Convert tap water into high-purity water with the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ TII Water Purification System, a complete solution integrating purification and tank.
Consistent water quality:
- Type 2 laboratory water meets ASTM Type II, CSLS-CLRW and ISO 3696 international standards.
- The LabTower is designed to continuously recirculate purified reservoir water to preserve water quality even during periods of inactivity.
Compact mobile design:
- Three system options are available with permeate flows of 20, 40 or 60L/hr.
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100L reservoir takes up zero bench space.
- Castors allow easy relocation.
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water demands.
Two ways to dispense water:
- Dispense directly from the system via the dispensing valve for calibration solutions, reagent preparation, filling of containers, general rinsing purposes, etc.
- Dispense from the reservoir to supply autoclaves, dishwashers, ultrapure water systems, etc.
Integrated 100L reservoir:
- Up to 100L of high purity water is ready for dispensing when needed.
- High purity polypropylene reservoir is opaque to light.
- Conical bottom allows complete emptying for efficient cleaning and disinfection.
- Adjustable setting for reservoir volume can be programmed for times when demand is low, allowing you to only store water that you can use.
Clear information on system display:
- The large four-line display is code-protected to prevent accidental changes in system settings.
- Illuminated and easily readable, the display provides information on resistivity or conductivity and operating mode status, such as “roduction”, “stand-by” or sanitization and volume of the reservoir in percent.
- LabTower TII has been developed to meet or exceed GLP requirements.
- Recorded and traceable data can be obtained by print-out via the RS-232 interface and accessory printer.
- Highly qualified and precise measurement of the conductivity is ensured by the cell constant of 0.01 cm-1to an accuracy of ±0.1°C.
- 5μm prefilter and activated carbon in the combi-filter cartridge protect the RO membrane from free chlorine and particles.
- Hardness stabilizing cartridge protects the reverse osmosis stage from hard water.
Reverse osmosis and reservoir:
- Pretreated water is pressure-forced through the permeable reverse osmosis module removing 97- 99% of all inorganic ions and 99% of dissolved organic substances, as well as microorganisms and particles.
- The built-in 100L reservoir has a conical bottom outlet to optimize cleaning and sanitization.
Ion exchange and UV:
- RO membrane removes up to 99% of impurities. All remaining ions are removed by the low TOC, high-purity resins in the ion exchange cartridge.
- Irradiation with UV light (TII units with UV option only) eliminates any bacteria or germs that are present.