The new Dispenser VITLAB® TA2 is the dispensing instrument of choice for fulfilling the strictest purity requirements for trace analysis. A special cleaning procedure, well proven in practice, is employed prior to the use in trace analysis, making it possible to operate in an extremely contamination-free manner.
- The parts that are in contact with media are made of various fluoroplastics (e.g. ETFE, FEP, PFA, PTFE), Al2O3-sapphire, platinum-iridium or tantalum (depending on model)
- The release of trace metal content can be kept in the low ppb, and depending on application, even in the ppt range
- Exchange valve spring: A platinum-iridium or tantalum valve spring can be used, depending on the application
- A field-tested cleaning process to employ before use in trace analysis is described in the instruction manual
- Outstanding chemical resistance, especially to aggressive media such as highly concentrated acids and alkalis, hydrogen peroxide, hydrofluoric acid, and bromine
- Modular structure for simply dismantling while cleaning and for replacing the dispensing cartridge
Available in 1.0 to 10 ml range with platinum-iridium or tantalum spring.