The Thermo Scientific™ Heraeus™ Pico™ and Fresco™ 17 microcentrifuges are excellent for routine laboratory work, while the Heraeus Pico and Fresco 21 microcentrifuges are ideal for high-end research applications, reducing spin times by up to 20%.
Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Performance up to 17,000xg (Pico/Fresco 17) or 21,000xg (Pico/Fresco 21)with fast acceleration and deceleration.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.