Compact, benchtop Fiberglass 30 Laboratory Hoods are designed for research, educational and clinical applications requiring small working space and efficient fume removal. The fiberglass liner is corrosion-resistant, durable, fire-resistant and light reflective. The smooth one-piece molded construction offers fewer crevices for easy cleaning.
- By-pass airflow design
- Durable glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- One-piece molded fiberglass interior and pre-set baffle with flame spread index less than 25 per ASTM E-84
- 3/16″ thick tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash with epoxy-coated aluminum frame
- Pivoting air foil to promote airflow
- Right side fixture panel is factory-prepared to accept up to three service fixtures, one electrical duplex and one airflow monitor (kits are sold separately)
- 6.69″ ID fiberglass exhaust connection