Ensure optimal safety and security using Thermo Scientific™ Arctic Express™ Transport Systems — ideal for shipping infectious materials or biological samples at cryogenic temperature.
- IATA available on models CY50920 and CY50905
- Innovative material absorbs liquid nitrogen to prevent spillage during shipment
- Eight-, 13- and 21-day liquid nitrogen holding times allow specimens to be safely shipped while preserving sample integrity
- Canister safely holds biological materials in shipper
- Lockable lid with internal security compartment provides protection and sample isolation
- Cryovials wrapped in a fiber absorbent material to absorb sample if spillage occurs
- System features lightweight aluminum design and convenient pail-style handle, and is easily transported via most common carriers
Static evaporation rates are based on new container performance with no lid openings and no product loads. Actual working performance may vary with individual applications.
Shipments of bone marrow, heart valves, or other large samples require specific package size to determine capacity.
Cryogenic shippers come with reusable shipping case; one canister with Arctic Express 5 and 10 model