Colorimetric process analyzer (DPD-method) for measurement and dosing control of disinfectants such as free chlorine, hypochlorus acid, chlorine dioxide, ozone, bromine, iodine and monochloramine.
- For the continuous online determination of disinfectants based on the DPD colorimetric method (EN ISO 7393-2; APHA 4500 Cl-G).
- Also applicable for water containing additives like corrosion inhibitors, cyanuric acid and antiscalants.
- Measurement values: Free chlorine, chlorine dioxide, bromine and iodine, monochloramine or ozone.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Integrated pH measurement with temperature compensation (available as option).
- All usual dosing devices for disinfectants and pH control can be connected either through relays or analog output signals. Two independent controllers can operate simultaneously.
- pH option containing pH sensor, temperature sensor, cables and electronics board.
- Communication interface:
– 3rd current signal output 0/4-20mA
– Interface RS485 (Profibus DP or Modbus)
– USB interface
- Chemical cleaning module.